Welcome to Chaperones and Tutors!
We are a Midlands-based Chaperone and Tutor Service covering the whole of the U.K and abroad. We offer male and female licensed chaperones and tutors all of who are enhanced CRB checked.
How it works.
- Please visit Professional Chaperone Register to register with all your supporting documents
- When a position becomes available we will contact you to discuss the details.
- Should you wish to take the temporary placement we will then forward your details onto production.
- We will supply you with a temporary employment contract for services and will ensure that you have all the relevant information and our CaT pak to take with you.
- We walk you through details and answer any queries that you may have. When you are on location, we are always on the end of the phone for any questions be they big or small. Nothing is too much trouble!
- We will invoice production for you on your behalf.
- On completion you will invoice Chaperones and Tutors Ltd for the sum within your temporary employment contract for service agreement.
Full terms and conditions are available on the PCR website as you register.
Please visit Professional Chaperone Register to sign up as one of our chaperones.
Chaperones and Tutors Limited’s terms and conditions are set in accordance with the conduct regulations and compliance guide for the “Employment Business regulations 2003, amended October 2010.”
Our records comply with the provisions of the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Chaperones and Tutors Limited agrees to keep this information private and confidential, as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998.